Amanda Bonnici is a Director of the Shellharbour City and credits the last decade of her success to a hardworking attitude and her ability to keep learning and growing within her profession. More than 70% of Amanda’s business comes from repeat or referred clients – testament to the quality of the service she provides.
Recently being awarded the prestigious "The Chairmans Club 2020" as an elite performer for outstanding achievements within Ray White salespeople, a testament to the quality of the service she provides.
As a top selling agent in the Illawarra over the past 15 years , Amanda has both the experience and qualifications to manage the most significant property sales across the Shellharbour and surrounding areas. Her focus is heavily on providing her clients with an individual and personal service tailored to their unique circumstances. This process involves creating innovative marketing strategies and communicating campaign updates on a regular basis.
Amanda finds it easy to stay motivated in her role because of the constant variety in her work. “There’s always movement and change in the property market and I enjoy meeting different people on a daily basis. This keeps my enthusiasm levels high and ensures I’m always looking for ways to improve.”
Away from work Amanda enjoys spending time with her children Jake and Inde and various holiday destinations to stay recharged.
Our team of experienced professionals ensures Ray White provides market-leading real estate services across the Illawarra. Working together to deliver quality service and premium results, we bring honesty, integrity and accountability to every client interaction.
Amanda Bonnici is a vital part of this team.
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - Top Selling Principals - Number of Sales - No. 3
- 2019/2020 - Top Selling Principals - Settled Commission - No. 11
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Top 10 Regional Principals Settled Commission - No. 1
- 2018/2019 - Chairman's Elite
- 2017/2018 - Top 10 Regional Principals - Settled Commission - No. 1
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2017 - Chairman Club Elite
- 2015/2016 - Top 10 Regional Principals - Settled Commission - No. 2 And 7 earlier awards