Local knowledge is a vital ingredient in the real estate industry. Ben calls the Shellharbour region home having spent virtually all his life living in the area. He attended school locally and completed his higher school certificate at Warilla high in 2000. Ben and his family now reside in Barrack Point. Ben’s passion for the real estate industry started at a very young age and he only ever had one career path in mind. Ben holds his real estate license which is held by a very limited number of real estate agents in the area after concluding his real estate studies by correspondence at TAFE. Ben is also an accredited auctioneer and has called several property auctions with great success since gaining that qualification in 2014.
With more than ten years’ experience behind him, Ben has listed and sold property between Wollongong and Kiama. Ben’s record sale currently sits at $1.82 million for a beachfront property in Shellharbour, however, he simply enjoys helping move clients towards where they want to be. Buying or selling, whatever the price range. When given the opportunity to relax, Ben enjoys watching and playing many sports. He is involved in the local sporting community playing cricket, squash and coaching his son's junior rugby league team. Ben is an impressive young man mature beyond his years.
He is able to see the long-term benefits of his hard work while he is very focused on success. In 2006 Ben became a partner in the Shellharbour Village office, and then in 2010 he and his fellow directors purchased the already established Oak Flats/Albion Park Rail office giving them a larger core service area and an extensive property management portfolio. Ben’s passion and enthusiasm for selling property as well as his approachable personality & professionalism make him the ideal person to deal with for any of your real estate needs.
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Shellharbour City
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Shellharbour City
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Top 10 Regional Principals Settled Commission - No. 10
- 2018/2019 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Shellharbour City
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - 15 Year Service Award
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2016/2017 - Premier Performer And 11 earlier awards